*Royal Tasmanian Fine Food Awards – Silver Medal Winner 2023*
Celebrate spooky season all year round with this delightfully sweet and spicy blend. It contains turmeric for a healthy kick, plus the cutest little sugar pumpkins to finish it off. Trick or treat? Definitely treat!
- Apple: contains antioxidants and vitamins, has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosehip: high in antioxidants and vitamin C, promotes anti-ageing properties, may improve metabolism and promote good heart health.
- Grapes: high in nutrients, can assist in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, can help to boost memory and brain health.
- Ginger: contains powerful medicinal properties, can help indigestion, nausea and morning sickness, may assist with weight loss.
- Cinnamon: contains anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, may support gut health.
- Pumpkin: high in nutrients, particularly vitamin A, can help to boost immune system, promotes healthy skin.
- Coriander seed: may improve heart health, high in antioxidants, can aid digestion and good gut health.
- Cardamom: may reduce inflammation, can help to reduce anxiety, may assist with weight loss.
- Cloves: high in antioxidants, has antimicrobial properties, can reduce gum disease and promote good oral health.
- Black pepper: aids in the absorption of curcumin (active ingredient of turmeric), can improve brain function, may increase good bacteria in the gut.
- Turmeric: natural mood booster, can improve memory and brain health, can boost metabolism and assist with weight loss, aids digestion, promotes healthy skin.
- Sunflower: can assist the cardiovascular system, aids digestion, may promote good brain health.
- Safflower: high in antioxidants, can help lower cholesterol, can help control blood sugar levels.
Ingredients: apple pieces, rosehip peel, grapes, ginger, cinnamon, pumpkin bits, coriander seed, natural flavour, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, turmeric, sunflower petals, safflower, sugar pumpkins. Contains all natural ingredients.
Please note: Bulk quantities (250g and 500g) will be supplied in the traditional twist tie bags.