More than 1 million copies sold.
"The New Healing Herbs" is the best selling and most comprehensive herb guide in existence. Based on more than 3,000 research studies, it summarises the folklore about popular herbs and then presents authoritative scientific analyses of the latest research worldwide to show you how to get the most from nature's oldest remedies.
Whether you're a first time herb user or experienced in herbal medicine, The New Healing Herbs provides essential information for making medicinal plants part of your self care regimen. Inside you will find:
- Groundbreaking discoveries about the remarkable therapeutic benefits of 135 of the most commonly used herbs, such as coffee, tea, garlic, chamomile, aloe, cinnamon, echinacea, ginger, ginkgo and many more.
- In-depth profiles of up-and-coming herbs, including stevia, rooibos, cannabis and saffron.
- Clear, concise dosage and safe-use guidelines
- Valuable advise for buying, storing and preparing herbal medicines.
- A comprehensive cure-finder chart for more than 100 common conditions.
In "The New Healing Herbs', ancient folklore meets 21st-century science, where you’ll find nature’s remedy for health, vibrancy, and happiness.